Every publication has a couple of settings that you will probably want to look at. It can make your publication more SEO friendly or secured with a password.
Click on the edition you want to change. When you're in the page overview you will see the button to the publication settings on the left side.
- In the first tab you can change the name of the publication, set the color style, set it active or change the publication date.
- In the second tab lets you set up some security options for your publication. By using this settings you can add a password on the selected publication.
- The third tab lets you fill in some SEO information that will be visible in Google and will make your publication be more SEO friendly.
- The fourth tab lets you share a publication with other users in your Maglr account. This way other users are granted permission to edit the publication. If you are the only user this tab won't show any other users of course.
Save your options and publish your publication again to make sure your new settings will be active.
While hovering over your page and clicking the cog icon you will see a popup of the page settings. This looks a lot like the Publication settings but it has different options. The Basic information tab and SEO tab are almost similar.
- In the first tab you can change the name and color style but you can also change the menu name. The menu name will be visible in the interface. A reference can be used to link to from other pages. In the Edition pulldown you have the option to move a page to another publication. The color style can be selected for each page if you want it to be different from your default publication color style setting.
- The SEO tab will let you put a title and description in the so called META tags of a page, you will see these in Google results.
- The Thumb tab lets you put a custom image as page thumbnail if the default thumbnail isn't what you would like to show visitors.
- In the last tab you will see code to embed a page inside any other site somewhere.