We have a couple of different interfaces to choose from. Below we will show and explain the differences.
Please note that the last three interfaces require a Template or Pro licence.
The 'Basic interface' is a simple interface with a bottom bar and a separate overview page.
Left bar interface
The 'Left bar interface' is a modern interface with navigation on the left side, it also has a separate overview page.
Top bar interface
The 'Top bar interface' is suitable for large one time publications where you want to see your progress. This interface doesn't have an overview page.
Bottom bar interface
This interface is more advanced bottom bar interface. This also has a navigational buttons on both sides for faster navigation and an overview page.
This interface sits on top of over your publication. Because of this it can't be used with every Maglr template. The interface has an some extra options in its menu, an edition overview for instance.
In the Color options article we explain how to change the colour settings for the interface.
For each interface there are a few settings you can change.
- Display overview: By activating this option, visitors will see the edition summary/overview page when going to the URL. This option is useful if you have multiple editions to display.
- Display contact information: Visitors can view the contact information you have provided. This data can be added and changed in the text settings.
- Display more information: If a user needs help with how to use the interface, it is possible to display the standard help functionality again.
- Display social media buttons: When activating the 'Share' option, visitors are able to share parts of the magazine on several popular socialmedia networks.
- Search display: Activation of the 'Search' functionality. Visitors will now be able to search trough your publication(s).
Interface texts can be changed on the 'set text' settings page. Go to the menu item "Set texts" of the Magazine Settings. Under the heading 'general text interface' you will be able to add or change texts shown in the publication's interface, like the title, a summary of the publications, more information, contact information, search information and sharing information.
The interface can also be styled to perfectly fit your corporate identity. In the Interface colors and typography page you set a lot of different colors for area's or texts. You can also set four fonts for titles, subtitles, default text and button text inside the interface. Please note, this is for the interface. Publication styles can be set in the "Styles" menu in the top bar.