Servers & CDN
The Maglr application is hosted on multiple virtual accommodated at CloudVPS &
TransIP in Amsterdam, a trusted hosting company the Netherlands.
• The editing and publication environment are separated deliberately so in case
of problems with one of them, the other one stays online.
• Data storage goes through an ObjectStore located in Amsterdam
• The amount of data and data traffic is depends on your Maglr license
• Data from Amsterdam is spread through a worldwide CDN network. Your
publication is spread through 25 servers, divided over the world. A client will
always visit a publication on the nearest server.
• Our hosting partner guarantees a high availability uptime of 99.9%
On a daily basis a back-up of the user content is created. If needed, these back-ups
can be restored within 7 days. (We calculate additional costs to retrieve a specific
back-up, the amount depends on the complexity and time we need to invest in
retrieving the data).
The last 15 changes made in the editor will be saved in the application itself. A user
is able to restore a back up of their changes by itself. This can be done in the page
Content is standard duplicated to CDN servers around the world. This is done to get
the best possible speed to the end user. In case a publication contains sensitive
data, this option can be disabled. All data will be served from a single server location
in Amsterdam. We can add an extra layer of authentication on top of this
environment where each file (even images) are validated through an authentication