If you do not want the public to be able to view your project, you can apply several types of security to it. You can either secure a single project, or secure an entire domain name. Keep reading to see how to secure a single project, or click here to see how you can secure all projects on a domain.
Securing your project
- Secure with password: let the reader open the link and fill in a password that you can set through this setting.
- Automatically generate a login link: this secure link will automatically grant access to the secured project. By clicking the link, the reader quickly gets redirected to a different URL. When trying to copy and share this URL, access to the project is denied. Only the original link will provide access to the project.
- Secured projects are not visible in case an overview is activated on the domain name. You can only reach these project with the direct URL. It's not possible to jump to other secured projects within the same domain. By securing a project, it will be excluded from the rest of the projects.
- A secure link does not expire until you set the project to inactive. A preview link is only available for 30 days.
- We can set the secure option as default each time a new project is created. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this.