- Fill in your preferred domain name.
- Choose the domain filter. Select the publication(s) you want to be shown on your domain.
When using your own domain, you enter the complete domain name, which is forwarded to the Maglr servers. Here it is also possible to apply a filter. A domain name is registered with your own hosting party and must also remain contractual there. It is, therefore, possible to create a subdomain and refer it to our servers, for example, http://magazine.bedrijfsnaam.nl
This referral is done with the help of a CNAME record. This CNAME can be created in the dashboard of your hosting provider. At the institutions, you can see the correct details where the CNAME should be referred to.
- Choose a domain from the select box.
- With the Domain filter, you can choose to filter your magazines. This way you can just show a selection of your magazines on a domain.
- Fill in a name that you want to be your subdomain followed by the domain you chose in step 1.
- Save! It's as easy as that.