- You can animate an element or the complete group
- When a timeline is dragged to the full length it's always visible
- A group contains a new timeline when the group is visible it will start the timing of its own elements
When closing a group it will first play the end-animations of its main elements, second the end-animation of the group.
In the object panel’s third tab there are animation settings. You can set a Start Animation, a Repeating Animation, and an End Animation. When turning on these animations a few select boxes appear. These can be used to choose the type of animation, the easing, and the direction. There is also an input field to change the duration in seconds. The small orange circle in the top right of the tab directly tells you if there are any modifications made.
- Duration: Length of the animation itself
- Animation: Type of animation
- Easing: The way the animation comes into focus
- Direct: Start or end position animation
Move: This will simply move the object from one position to the set position in the settings.
Fade: This will fade the object in or out of view.
Fade Step: Similar to Fade, but will also move the object several pixels while fading in or out.
Zoom: Scales the object up or down into view by a set amount.
Rotate: Rotates the shape by a set amount of degrees.
Flip: Flips the object horizontally or vertically. Left to right, right to left, top to bottom and bottom to top.
Manual: Custom animation, allows for multiple actions within a single set of settings through the option.
Masked: Reveals or hides the object with a mask, when the mask is over the object it is hidden and when moving off of the shape it then reveals that shape from the desired direction.