Images can be used when you want to add a visual representation of the subject you're aiming at. It can be good to give visual examples of information that would be explained better as an image rather than text.
To add an image, simply click the add button, go down to images and then select the type of image content block you want to add. Click and drag the content block you wish to use into the canvas. Then, click the Upload image button in the right panel to upload a new image or the Open library button to select an image you had already uploaded to our servers.
Images in Maglr templates are placed inside of an 'image block'. Your image can be positioned in five different ways inside of this block. You can find an explanation of all positioning options below:
- Fill: this option makes your image fill across the full width & height of the image block. Keep in mind that parts of your image will be cut off, depending on the type of screen your viewers are using.
- Ratio: this option makes your image always display its full width/height across the image block, scaling the entire block up or down gradually.
- Fit: this makes the complete image fit inside the image block, revealing a background color if the screen/block size differs from the size of the image itself.
- Manual: this allows you to choose a specific point of the image that should be displayed inside the image block. This image will then behave in the same way as the 'Fill'-option.
- Original: this will display your image in its original resolution inside the image block. This could result in your image either becoming very large or very small, depending on its resolution.