Improve your performance on Google Search
Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site's search traffic and performance, fix issues and make your publications shine and stand out in Google's search results.
By integrating Search Console with Maglr, you can understand why your publications are performing well (or poorly) in the organic results. Search Console makes sure that Google has access to your content, can help you submit new content to crawl, and allows you to identify old content.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site and Maglr publications.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your content, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your content.
- Show you which sites link to your website or content.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features.
Integrating Google Search Console
Login into Google Search Console tools and click Add Property to add a new property to your console for all of your Maglr publications. Add the URL of your publication to the URL prefix. A new menu will pop up with the name of the .html-file that you can download to verify your domain (you don't have to download this file!). Simply copy the complete name of the .html-file and add this to the analytics tab in the navigation environment settings in Maglr.
Go to your navigation environment settings and click the pencil icon to edit your current environment. Go to the analytics tab and paste your code in the field under Google Search Console. Click save navigation to implement the Google Search Console tools and report to your Maglr publications.