At Maglr, we highly value the privacy of you as our clients, users of our platform, and your audience or customers. Therefore, we will always be transparent about any data that is used to improve your daily experience of our platform. If you need more information about our compliance to GDPR & Privacy regulations, please contact email@example.com.
Published projects v.s. dashboard usage
Publications that are being published through the Maglr platform do not save or gather any personal details or data. You can compare this with any other plain static website. The Maglr dashboard will contain information about you (as a client), but nothing about the viewer reading your publications.
The following functional cookies are stored when viewers are clicking through pages in a Maglr publication. These cookies depend on the functionalities activated through the navigation environment inside the Maglr dashboard. The following type of cookies can be stored:
- PHPSESSID: temporary session cookie.
- MaglrCookieConsent: status of user cookie consent. If a user accepted the consent yes or no.
- HideNavigationTippy: set if navigation help pop-up is shown yes or no.
- HideRegisterTippy: set if register pop-up is shown yes or no.
- GatedContent: cookie set when used in combination with a gated content feature. Long storage cookie which is used to remember when a user already filled in a form.
Cookies set when additional services are activated
- For our basic dashboard statistics, we use Google Analytics in an anonymous mode where all remarketing options are disabled. This means that data is set as anonymous, where we are masking IP details and thus not saving any specific personal cookie information. For the exact cookies set by Analytics please visit Google's manual / information about this topic.
- With the help of Google Tag Manager, additional cookie consents can be added if you would like to add additional trackers. These can then be activated after a visitor has given his consent.
Our client dashboard
- We store your company detail + invoice information;
- We store your name/e-mail for login purposes;
- We use Google Analytics to gain insights into user behaviour;
- We use Hotjar to gain insights into user behaviour;
- We use FreshSales for chat purposes;
- We use Sentry for error detection & recording inside the editors.