When creating a new user for the Apps, you can choose to create a simple profile (only granting access for downloading the apps and showing the default presentations served by Marketing) or let users also create their own presentations within the dashboard.
When an admin has activated and given access to the limited edit options, the specific user is now able to log into the dashboard and create personal presentations from the Projects tab.
To make this process as simple as possible for corporate sales employees, it's possible to :
- Only give this user access to the Block editor, hiding all options for the Pro editor
- Restrict the amount of block templates a user can choose from
- Pre-fill these block templates with different content
- Create custom pre-defined presentations for a user from the start menu
- Let a user link pages from main presentation inside his personal presentation
Contact email@example.com for more information about these specific features.