A navigation environment surrounds your publications. This environment makes it possible for viewers to navigate through the pages or enable a side menu with more information about you or your company. Each license contains one navigation environment, which can be completely configured to your specific needs.
There are a lot of settings you can configure inside your navigation environment. The most important ones are described below:
- General: here you can name your environment and set its display language. You can also specify if your publication should be indexed by search engines, activate the cookie consent feature, or show enable a navigation help tip for your viewers.
- Logos: you can display your (company) logo on three different locations; on the overview page, as a favicon in the browser tab and inside the navigation menu.
- Overview: here you can set a style and background for your overview page (if enabled). Here you can also specify the contents of the side menu.
- Navigation: here you can determine the style of your navigation environment, which allows your viewer to navigate through the publication. You can set styles for slide and stack navigation, but also (if purchased) a style for the presenter app.
- Colors & fonts: here you can set the colors & fonts for all different sections within the navigation environment.
- User subscribe: through this menu, you can allow viewers to subscribe to your publications. You can then send them push or e-mail notifications through the send module (if purchased).
- Analytics: here you can connect your Maglr publications to your own Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager accounts. You can also implement your Google Search Console here.
- Texts: here you can specify which text should be shown in any of the available sections within the navigation environment. This can be done for each language you have enabled in the language settings.
Unlimited publications in one environment
It’s possible to add an unlimited amount of projects inside a navigation environment. You do have a maximum of 3 domain names for which all above settings apply.
Adding additional environments
Through the subscription dashboard it’s possible to add extra environments. In case your organisation has multiple product labels, departments or countries that need to be separated from each other with different domain names, branding and navigation settings, you can add multiple environments. Click here for more information.