Maglr Presenter is an additional module on top of our three available licenses. On our platform, designers and marketers have the option to create all sorts of publications. When there is a need to present one of those projects (offline), we offer the tools to share presentations that are always up-to-date in a simple way.
Reasons organisations use Maglr presenter
- To create better looking interactive presentations
- Organisations that need a tool to share interactive content from a single source. Interactive content that is always updated, with no clutter of different versioned files on servers
- It is a more modern way of presenting a story in an interactive and professional way
- Presentations that can be viewed online via a browser
- Sales employees can also access interactive presentations offline on different devices
- Marketing can easily add content, perform updates and directly push this to all users that are using these presentations or shared pages
- An online (personalised) version of the presentation can be shared afterwards with the client or audience
- Insights in use (presentations but also the apps by employees)
What kind of presentation options do we offer?
- Present offline on desktop (Windows & MacOs)
- Present on tablet or mobile (Android & iOs)
- Present in a secure online environment
What is needed for the setup
The setup of the app depends on the type of organisation. Is there going to be just one global presentation that will be used for the whole organisation? Or do you need a sales tool containing multiple presentations, divided into different categories and where Sales also have the option to create custom presentations?
Read the documentation below or contact email@example.com for help setting up the correct structure for your organisation.
What else is possible
- Let users create custom presentations
- Send push notification to users
- Get insights with basic statistics
How can sales employees share a presentation
Maglr Presenter is only available during the trial period. To update your license go to the subscription page inside the dashboard or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.