In Maglr, you have the ability to place forms in your publications. This can be done in multiple ways, as you can embed created forms in external tools like Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot and MailChimp. In addition to this, you can also directly create forms in Maglr from inside both the Block or Pro editor. The forms element works similarly for both of these editors. In this example, the Pro editor will be used.
- Forms can also be used as a content gate, behind which you can hide your publication. This forces your reader to complete the form before they are able to view the entire publication, and is mostly used for lead generation. Click here to see how you can use your forms for this purpose.
Adding a form
To start creating or embedding a form, start by opening the specific page you would like to edit the form to in the editor. As stated before, this can be either the Block or Pro editor. Click the + add button in the top left of the editor to add a new element, and choose the form element. Drag the element onto your page, and in the menu on the right, you will now see a choose/edit form option appear. When clicking this, a window will open with (if done before) all of your existing forms. Select or edit an existing form, or create a new one by clicking the + new form button in the top right. Here you can choose to embed an existing form from another source or create an entirely new form directly in Maglr.
Embed an existing form
For embedding existing forms, multiple sources are supported:
- Click here to see how you can embed a Hubspot form
- Click here to see how you can embed a MailChimp form (coming soon)
- Click here to see how you can embed a Pardot form (coming soon)
- Click here to see how you can embed a Marketo form (coming soon)
Create a form in Maglr
To create a form directly from within Maglr, select the choose your own form option. In the next screen, drag in elements from the left-hand side in order to fill your form with content. Select these form items and define them in the menu on the right.
When you are finished filling your form with content, click next step to go to the third and last step. Here you can design your form and adjust its settings. For example, here you can choose where the form results should be sent to: e-mail or Zapier. When done, give your form a name and click save form.
You will now be redirected to the list of all your existing forms. Choose select form next to the form you have just created to succesfully place it on your page. When your project is published and set to active, your viewers will now be able to fill in the form.